Want to Join Us?
To apply for our careers in market research, sales, marketing, and events, send us an email us at email@example.com.
Market Research Analyst
What you will do:
What you need to be successful:
- Recent college graduate with either some work experience or relevant coursework
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Well organized and have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SPSS, Snap, Survey Monkey, or Qualtrics is a plus
- Understand quantitative market research techniques including web-based and telephone surveys, data tabulations, list management, and data analysis
- A passion for market research
Event Planning Intern
Are you passionate about connecting people in social and professional settings? This is what we set out to do: we make highly relevant introductions for like-minded technology and business leaders to learn and network.
We are looking for a passionate event manager who brings creativity to the planning and execution of launch events for Greenlight Insights in different cities over the course of the next 6 months. You will be autonomously working and manage venues, budgets, and sales and marketing programs. If you love big events, connecting with business executives, if you believe in the power of networking and want to be part of something special.
What you will do:
Work with Director of Events to organize and promote events. Ideal for someone who is highly organized, outgoing, flexible and interested in gaining experience in event management and planning. This is a full-time or part-time internship. Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.