“Advances will enable virtual-reality technology to be used in a more social way than it is today. Virtual reality has the potential to become the most social platform in technology because it lets users meet with other real people, offering a personal experience when catching up with, say, family members abroad.” - Mark Zuckerberg, CEO, Facebook
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – Wednesday, May 4, 2016 – Clifton Dawson, CEO of Greenlight Insights, the leader in business intelligence for the global virtual and augmented reality economy, will moderate a panel featuring executives at Digital Hollywood’s Spring Conference in Santa Monica, California on May 3-6.
Dawson will moderated the panel entitled “Mobile/Social AR and VR – Social Media Meets VR-AR-360 Video – The Coming Global Interface.” During the panel, Clifton will lead a discussion on how virtual reality will connect people and inspire new forms of communication.
Clifton will be joined by:
- Leland Hedges, VP of Product, Virtually Live;
- Michael Zyda, Director, USC GamePipe Laboratory;
- Dr. David Levitt, CEO, Pantomime Corporation;
- Guy Bendov, CEO, Sidekick VR;
- Bob Rafei, CEO, Big Red Button Entertainment; and
- David Baszucki, CEO, ROBLOX.