Innovation areas include:
- Technology: Virtual and augmented reality hardware or software innovations providing significant, functional, and novel developments resulting in products, applications and services that more powerful, realistic, effective, or easier to use.
- Applications: End-user organizations from all vertical industries, including but not limited to gaming, media, entertainment, marketing, retail, healthcare, and industrial sectors, who have implemented an innovation using xR featuring:
- Innovative business models which allow end-user organizations to develop new strategic value-creation or profit models
- Innovative service or product offerings that improve the customer experience or support the marketing strategy of end-user organizations
- Innovative initiatives of end-user organizations in order to improve operations, increase operational efficiencies, or save costs
Recognition by industry peers
The identification of a Greenlight Insights Innovation Award winner or nominee is not an endorsement by Greenlight Insights of any vendor, product or service, but recognition by industry peers for innovation excellence.
Submit your innovation ideas now
The deadline for submissions is August 1, 2020.
Greenlight Insight Innovation Awards in the News