Winners to Be Recognized at xRS Week 2019 in San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, May 1, 2019 — Greenlight Insights is now accepting nominations for the annual Greenlight Insights Innovation Awards for virtual and augmented reality excellence. Nominations will be accepted through August 31 via an online entry form. Entry is open to any virtual and augmented reality (xR) technology company or end-user organization that has implemented an innovation using xR technology capabilities, products or services in the relevant award categories during the past year. Award presentations will take place at xRS Week 2019 on October 16-18.
Entrants from virtual and augmented reality technology and end-user organizations are encouraged to submit entries for the Greenlight Insights Innovation Awards. The Innovation Awards recognize excellence in these areas:
- Technology: Virtual and augmented reality hardware or software innovations providing significant, functional, and novel developments resulting in products, applications and services that more powerful, realistic, effective, or easier to use.
- Applications: End user organizations from all vertical industries, including but not limited to gaming, media, entertainment, marketing, retail, healthcare, and industrial sectors, who have implemented an innovation using xR technology capabilities, products or services featuring:
- Innovative business models which allow end user organizations to develop new strategic value-creation or profit models
- Innovative service or product offerings that improve the customer experience or support the marketing strategy of end user organizations
- Innovative initiatives of end user organizations in order to improve operations, increase operational efficiencies, or save costs
Award submissions are assessed using a robust and dynamic framework to ensure that the assessment process is pertinent and objective. The Greenlight Insights Awards Framework (GIAF) is utilized as a structured model of assessment that enables the participating organizations to be benchmarked against best-in-class performance standards.
The identification of a Greenlight Insights Innovation Award winner or nominee is not an endorsement by Greenlight Insights of any company, vendor, product or service.
For more information about the Greenlight Insights Innovation Awards and to complete an entry form, go to https://www.greenlightinsights.com/innovation-awards/. The deadline for submissions is August 31, 2019.
About xRS Week 2019
xRS Week 2019 takes place October 16-18 in San Francisco, CA and is comprised of four focused tracks, covering Virtual Reality Strategy, The Experiential Enterprise, Immersive Media and Entertainment, and the Innovation Junto. The program will be developed and presented by Greenlight’s respected industry analysts, who will be joined by top executives from across the industry.
Speaking, sponsorship and exhibit opportunities are now available for xRS Week 2019. Contact Greenlight Insights at 415-854-3282, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit xrsweek.com for more information and to register for this important event.
About Greenlight Insights
Greenlight Insights provides proprietary market research, consulting, and events about the future of virtual and augmented reality. Greenlight Insights delivers critical strategic insights to the world's leading technology companies, publishers, service providers, institutional investors, and government entities.
Based in San Francisco, with offices in Boston and Denver, Greenlight Insights comprises a diverse team of highly-skilled industry professionals who offer deep expertise in virtual and augmented reality. For more information, visit greenlightinsights.com.