FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Highlights: Key speakers from Schell Games, JauntVR, Singularity University, Accenture Technology Labs and Virtually Live; Hot-topic sessions; Demos Showcase featuring VR analytics leaders
SAN FRANCISCO (March 3, 2016) — The latest Virtual Reality Industry Monitor(TM) survey of industry executives reveals development studios are aggressively planning to release virtual reality and 360-degree video experiences in the next year as Facebook, HTC, and Sony bring new products to market. Many of the thought leaders and innovators who are driving this trend will gather March 15-16, online and in San Francisco, for the 2016 Virtual Reality Analytics Web Summit (#VRAnalytics16), presented by Greenlight VR, the leader in business intelligence for the global virtual reality economy.
“With virtual reality becoming a serious tool within an ever-increasing strategic toolbox, executives in all industries need to be ready to capitalize on its potential,” said Clifton Dawson, Founder & President of Greenlight VR. “There is a lot of ground to cover between understanding complex technologies, the rapid evolution of best practices, and matching creative ideas to tangible business objectives. Understanding user experience through big data, analytics platforms and other innovative technologies should be brought to the forefront of our industry. Greenlight VR is gathering leading industry experts, studios and vendors at the Summit to share big ideas and cutting-edge solutions, with the ultimate goal of advancing virtual reality.”
The 2016 Virtual Reality Analytics Web Summit program features an exclusive networking event on March 15, followed by an entirely online conference composed of eight sessions on March 16th. These will focus on a range of hot industry topics that revolve around analytics. The program features tremendous speakers from across the industry.
- Jesse Schell, CEO, Schell Games
- Tom Impallomeni, CEO, Virtually Live
- Andrew Walkingshaw, Head of Data Engineering, JauntVR
- Jody Medich, Director of Design, Singularity University
- Sunny Webb, Senior R&D Principal, Accenture Technology Labs
Keynote sessions for March 16, which will take place entirely online, feature a variety of speakers and panelists with interest and expertise in each topic area.
- New Horizons in VR Intelligence and Analytics, moderated by Jonathan Freeman, Managing Director of i2 Media Research
- Enhancing VR Game Experiences with Leading-Edge Analytics, moderated by Anthony Borquez, CEO of Grab Games
- Leveraging Integrated VR Advertising and Analytics Platforms, moderated by Rohit Thawani, Director of Digital Strategy of TBWA\Chiat\Day
- Illuminating VR User Engagement via High-End Cameras, moderated by Sinclair Flemming, Director of Engineering of Radiant Images
- Virtual Reality Analytics Vendor Showcase, with demos by innovative analytics and big data solutions RetinadVR, CrowdOptic, Cognitive VR, and Futuremark
In addition, Greenlight VR analysts will be available for one-on-one briefings and consultation follow-ups after March 16.
Early bird registration for the conference ends March 7. Information about the 2016 Virtual Reality Analytics Web Summit, including registration links for onsite and online attendance, are available at www.greenlightvr.com/events/2016-analytics-web-summit.
About Greenlight VR
Greenlight VR is the industry leader in business intelligence for the virtual reality global market. By maintaining the most comprehensive dataset of information on companies and consumer behavior for the virtual reality industry, Greenlight VR provides global technology companies, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative startups proprietary research and advice to make better strategic decisions. Greenlight VR also publishes the annual Virtual Reality Industry Report, purchased by hundreds of companies worldwide.